Trending This Winter: Minimalist Conversational Pieces by JORD
Currently, I’m in a time period of my life that is consumed with diapers, cartoons, and little sleep. That being said, it is more important now than ever for me to focus on self-care. Included in that self-care is time with my friends. In a time when sweat pants and spit-up stained t-shirts are the average uniform, it is a challenge to style yourself for a night out.
When I first saw a JORD watch, I thought it was beautifully eye-catching.
Never did I think it would be the perfect addition to any outfit, but it has been. This wood-style watch from St. Louis has upped my quick style change for a night out into a little something more. The larger face looks perfect even on my small wrist. The versatility of it allows me to pick whatever outfit fits best and still looks great with a JORD watch. The watch’s mix of natural and reclaimed materials make the brand stand out from any other.
Sitting with friends and catching up on all things wife, mom, kids, and life is crucial for any mom to retain her sanity.
While my confidence in my personality, motherhood, and self is always very strong, feeling confident in my appearance always helps my attitude on a night out of the house. After going through the trauma of birth (yes, trauma), it is hard to feel like yourself on the outside (and inside) for a long time. The piece of fashion that my JORD watch added to overall look helped me feel like I was still in style.
In addition to its style, the JORD brand allows for many other ordering and customization options.
- A specific sizing chart allowed for me to order the perfect watch for my wrist.
- The options of faces and styles are endless.
- Most of the watches and presentation boxes are engravable – making a JORD watch perfect for gifting.
- Each JORD watch comes with a free one year warranty and easy returns and exchanges.
- Best of all? Free worldwide shipping.
As a special gift, my followers are able to enter into this giveaway for $100 off any watch. In addition, even if you do not win the giveaway, all others who enter the contest will be emailed a 10% off gift code.
While this post is sponsored by JORD, the opinion set forth above is that of my own. Maintaining Meghan continues to provide only the best reviews for its followers.
Latest posts by Meghan (see all)
- How to Break into Natural Products Without Breaking the Bank - June 12, 2019
- Swimming Safety - March 20, 2019
- Self-Care with a Side of Style - January 16, 2019